Friday, July 18, 2008

Wednesday, July 16, 2008: potty-training

Today the kids and the heat and the humidity wore me out. I tried to potty train Clay for half of the day because he has a bad diaper rash that the humidity and diapers are not helping. I think I might have been temporarily insane to try this because after accidents ad many more trips to the toilet, I surrendered to he diaper at 2pm. I thought that he might catch on quickly because he has already pooped in the toilet a couple times. I was wrong. The tile floors did make it easier to clean up the pee but nothing makes cleaning poop easier.

There wasn't much to do today and I feel ill-equipped to entertain my boys. They are having lots of fun but get into more trouble when not stimulated enough. We did make it to the beach again.

No comments: