Sunday, May 18, 2008

sleep deprived family

Jaden remained sick through Friday even though I thought he was getting better on Thursday. Thursday night he was pretty much up the whole night screaming, "My ear hurts!" Friday I took him to the the doctor and he has an ear infection and may have strep throat too. He is on antibiotics now but still not sleeping well. After a bad week of sleep, it is going to take him a few days to get back into a good groove. He was still up 4 times last time and that is just exhausting for Bryan and I. I am sure Jaden is tired too and it makes him cranky.

He woke up this morning saying he is not sick any more and I really hope that is true.

We have a rare Sunday where Bryan is off and we have nothing scheduled. We are off to Autumn Ridge Church this morning.

No comments: