Tuesday, May 6, 2008

aorora borealis?

I saw a very beautiful sky tonight. I think it was the northern lights, aurora borealis, but I cannot be sure. It was too late to be the sun and it was in the western sky which I read is possible to be the northern lights. The sky was brilliantly blue streaked across the sky after a bad storm today. Here is my best attempt at a picture while I was admiring the skies alone with Bryan at men's medical Bible study and the boys asleep. This is from my backyard.

I posted lots of pictures on picasa (see link to lower right). There are now pictures of San Diego and our France adventure there for your viewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like there's a small chance you saw the Northern Lights! According to this website: http://www.northern-lights.no/english/measurements/poes.shtml it looks like the aurora oval dips down into Canada. It's worth taking a look at. I'm at work and in a rush so I don't have time to check anywhere else. Beautiful sky either way.