Thursday, March 27, 2008

much needed break

Last night Bryan gave me a much needed break from the kids. The boys had been taking turns crying for 3 hours by the time I left the house at 6:15pm. I couldn't take it any more at 6pm when Bryan arrived home and said I needed to get away from them for a little while. He suggested that I go scrapbooking down the street at my local store. I jumped at that idea and got my neighbor friend, Teresa, to go with me. I got to scrapbook for 2 1/2 hours and came home a much happier person.

I felt really bad leaving the house a disaster with spilled food on the floor, crayon on the white chair cushion, tons of dishes to do and toys everywhere but my husband is the greatest. He did the dishes and picked stuff up around the house. We even had time to spend together once I got home.

Here is a family Easter picture for you from my brother, Kirk, since our camera was on the wrong setting and didn't turn out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are getting huge!!