Saturday, March 28, 2009

especially thankful

I am feeling especially thankful for many reasons.

Thankful that I have a job that I love.
Thankful that I am not getting moved off of the NASA Ares rocket at ATK, like 23 of 27 of my program colleagues are undergoing.
Thankful that I have an amazing boss that is not trying to fire me or blaspheme me as Bryan's former boss. (Bryan has been doing amazingly well despite the turmoil at work. He is trusting God because it is all he can do.)
Thankful that I am not at risk of losing my house or having flood waters wreck my possessions as all of Bryan's family (in Fargo, ND) is dealing with right now.
Thankful that I have 2 very happy boys that laugh a lot and share their joy with me.
Thankful that we found a great school for the boys that is taking good care of them. (We love their teachers and school more and more.)
Thankful that we don't have to worry about money or providing for our needs.

No comments: