Saturday, January 12, 2008

thankful

I am so thankful for my 2 boys. They can be so sweet at times and I love it. I love them even more when I see other people's kids acting up and can appreciate that my kids are not acting up at that moment. They definitely have their moments but Jaden has never been a big tantrum thrower. I really appreciate that. I don't think I can take credit for that but somehow he doesn't throw tantrums. He definitely gets ticked sometimes but he has never been uncontrollable. I really hope that Clay doesn't get uncontrollable down the road. I am willing to finally admit that Clay is more opinionated than Jaden. Bryan has been saying that for months but I have been denying it. Today Clay got up from his nap and said 'na na' for banana. He usually gets a snack soon after waking up from his nap but it is usually something I choose or I give him a choice of two things. But today he had his own opinion that he really wanted a banana and it was completely unprompted. I don't even know how he knew we had bananas. We weren't looking in the pantry (where the bananas are) and the pantry door was closed. He really does have his own opinion and I hope that doesn't translate into uncontrollable tantrums. Right now I am thankful for not dealing with tantrums.

No comments: