Tuesday, January 8, 2008

feel the love

I was reminded last night of how great my family and friends are. When I was cleaning out a closet downstairs, I discovered that I had saved cards that I received during a really bad 10 week period of constant migraine pain (fall 2002). My family and close friends wrote such encouraging and thoughtful words and prayers to me. It made me tear up just thinking back to that time and the support they offered. I still have a handful of cards and a magic wand from a friend that I received "to take away the pain." It made me laugh then and makes me smile now just thinking about it. I also remember friends bringing us food and groceries and the many caring phone calls and emails. I am so glad that God got me through that and Bryan is too. I really hope I never have to go through that again.

No comments: