Wednesday, January 16, 2008

phone interview

I had my first interview for an aerospace engineering job as a mom. It was a phone interview with Boeing in El Segundo, CA. It sounds like a great job and the guy told me at the end of the interview that he wants to bring me out there for a 'real' interview. We are not sure what to think of all of this. Our plan is still to find something in Minneapolis but my leads are not looking promising there. Of course there are always more leads to follow. Bryan is still negotiating his contract with Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, MN so things are not official yet. We'll keep you posted.

I don't have great certainty about where God wants us to be. Bryan and I both really felt like we are not supposed to go back to Washington DC right now so the next logical choice is to move closer to family in Minneapolis. I have a brother and his family in that area. That would also put us closer to all of our family in North Dakota. We are just going with Minneapolis because we haven't heard (that still, small voice inside) about another location from God.

No comments: