Sunday, February 14, 2010

my grandma is 90!

My grandma Alma is a special lady, especially to me. Some say that we are a lot alike in our personalities. I would like to believe I have a few softer edges but appreciate the comparison. She is a strong woman who has served Jesus well throughout her life. We celebrated her 90th birthday on Saturday. She will be 90 on February 17th. God has blessed her with a long life and a large family that loves her. Yesterday was a great day with lots of family. The best part of the day was hearing my grandma laugh, especially from the card my brothers and uncle picked out for me to give to my grandma. I just told them to grab me a card, any card at Walmart. They enjoyed my lack of clarity and chose the card in the picture. Definitely worth the laugh!

No comments: