Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You know you work on weapons when...(#3)

My work supports warfighters. I wish that my work supported peace-pushers.

I work on a close combat system. Someday I will work on a near-Earth system or maybe even IN low Earth orbit.

I help design intelligent munitions. I would rather be designing intelligent spacecraft.

There has been much talk lately about the kill zone at work regarding different weapons. Not sure if anyone deserves to be killed. That doesn't sound like sharing God's grace to me. Also not sure if a world without war is possible. I sure wish it could happen. Just like I wish that no one had to go hungry and everyone could feel contentment, feel joy and feel God's forgiveness and love. I am praying for contentment and joy and renewed passion in my life. My husband sure knows I could use it.

No comments: