Tuesday, April 1, 2008

things are looking up

I have to say that God answers prayer and I am feeling a lot less stressed about life. Talking with Bryan helped ease my worries and he helped me get a few things done but more than that, it was God calming my nerves.

Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law, we were able to look at 3 more houses on Sunday afternoon. We have pretty much eliminated all of the nice, new townhouses unless we find an end unit that we love. We are not crazy about the layout in the 3 level townhouses that we have seen so far. So, we are mostly looking at older houses now. I can't get this house we saw on Sunday out of my head. It was a nice house, built in the early 80's and needs some updating and wallpaper removal. I don't know why it is staying in my head because it might not be the best investment option for us. Anyway, we are still looking and I am still praying that God will make it clear to us which house we should buy and when to put in an offer.

We are very excited about leaving for San Diego on Wednesday. We return on Sunday so I probably won't be blogging again till I return. My boys are very excited about riding on an airplane right now. Jaden is happy that we are going to the zoo there but not sure what to think about the ocean and what the fish will do to him. He has a lot of fear in life right now and most of it comes from fear of the unknown because he hasn't experienced much of life yet. We spend a lot of time talking about things we are going to experience and trying to calm his fears. It is a good challenge for me but I do wish he had less fear.

I am looking forward to some warmer weather after the few inches of snow we got yesterday. It seems to never end...snow...more snow...

No comments: