Friday, April 18, 2008

update before paris

I should be finishing my packing and leaving for North Dakota but I needed to update my blog.

I am taking my boys up there to be with family while we are in Paris for 8 days. I leave tomorrow from Fargo and will meet Bryan in the Minneapolis airport hopefully.

Our offer on the Bloomington house was not accepted and they counter offered at too high of a price for what the house is worth. The current owners paid way to much with the house and the longer it sits on the market the more money they lose in mortgage payments and from the housing prices dropping. Our offer of 245k was actually what the comparable houses suggested as a price for this house but they would like 260k. We would rather keep looking for that price. We think the house will stay on the market for awhile and if we don't find something else that we like by then, we will try our offer again.

We have gotten more info about Honduras that I am excited to share with all of you but it is going to have to wait until after Paris. We are going to La Ceiba and the hospital is in Balfate and if you google those things you can probably find their website but I don't have it right now, as I am hurrying. They have lots of nice pictures which we will share with you later.

I probably won't be blogging until after Paris. We return from there on Saturday, April 26th but I won't get back from ND until the 27th.

No comments: