Friday, December 7, 2007

life is still moving on

Things just keep happening that I want to write down but I really don't have enough time to do it.

I have blog envy of all those people that are able to put pictures up on their blogs. Anyway, I can't decide what to do. Either I post pictures on my blog or I post them on picasa and I am used to posting most of my pics on picasa so I am not ready to switch.

Kids are napping and I am not today. I have been needing naps when they do because I haven't been sleeping well. It is mostly my fault because I am terrible about going to bed at a decent time. The kids have also not been sleeping well because of some wierd virus, maybe hand-foot-mouth. They have wierd rashes but they are both getting better now. I also have been getting over another cold.

So much stuff that I want to do but I need to find focus. I need to get a few things done but I really want to get out and play in the snow with the boys. It has snowed here 4 significant times of at least an inch with about 4 inches last Saturday. We have about a foot of snow on our deck that drifts up to almost 2 feet and I can't wait to play with the boys in it. We are all geared up with new boots and all the rest of the essentials. If they boys wakeup early enough today from naps then we will get some snow time. Here is hoping that they wake up happy but don't sleep too long. It just gets dark so early here.

Ok, I really have to focus and get some other things done now even though I could write all day.

No comments: