Wednesday, January 21, 2009

passionate life

I am loving life and my job. I feel like I have a new appreciation for everything in life.

I can't get enough hugs from my kids (they seem to always want more right now so I am taking advantage of it).
The sunrises and sunsets are just gorgeous.
My husband's extra efforts around the house are so appreciated.
I love meeting new people and learning more about them.
I love my manager and how nice she has been at explaining everything I ask her.
I have a great mentor at work that has so much experience and intelligence.

Life is so fulfilling when you are using the gifts God has given you. I know I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and God just keeps confirming that. Now I get to have 4 days with my kids and husband after working hard at ATK for the past 3 days. I am looking forward to catching up on a few things and having lots of family fun.

No comments: