I wish I were 35 because I want to add on a few more things to that previous life highlight list. These next 5 things will tell you a little more about me and the nerd that I am proud to be.
31. Numerous Labor Day weekend trips to the Outer Banks, NC with couples from church.
32. Myrtle Beach, SC Vacation
33. Being voted in as the student council President of my high school my senior year.
34. Following the NASA news about the teacher turned astronaut, Christa McAullife, before the Challenger explosion. (This began my love of space in 1st grade.)
35. Competing in National Science Olympiad in 7th and 8th grades.