Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bad qualities exposed

Tonight I had a lot of fun hanging out with the ladies from our meal group. We have lots to celebrate: an upcoming baby in one family and an upcoming marriage in another soon-to-be family. We all got pedicures and went out to dinner. It was a lot of fun.

I still came home not so happy. Tonight was one of those nights where I wish I would have acted differently. I think I tried to get my own way instead of looking out for others first. I pushed my opinion on others and was slightly confrontational. I was not the nicest version of myself. I was more selfish than I wish. Sometimes the yuckiness comes out and I don't know how to stop it. Sometimes the night ends and all I want to do is say sorry but I am not sure I could have fixed things. The people I was with may not even feel like I hurt them but I know that God could have helped me be more loving if I let Him.

There is my confessional. I am choosing to accept God's forgiveness and will be apologizing to my friends.

1 comment:

TB said...

R--Sometimes I think you are too hard on yourself. I love you for WHO YOU ARE :)
T