Sunday, November 18, 2007

reminder

Someone reminded me tonight of the best thing about my kids. Thank God for people that are brave enough to ask, "What do you love most about your kids?" There is nothing I love more about my boys than to watch them make each other laugh. I can't help but smile and think I am blessed. They like to tickle each other and that belly laugh just comes out. They can hardly contain their happiness. I really need to get that on video to remind me of the good times of when they were this little. I would like to think I won't soon forget this but I am sure I will. Memories fade and I have to work to get them to stick. I can easily replay it in my head now but soon it will be hard to recall the details and the expressions on their faces. Laugh on, boys!

No comments: