Sunday, November 18, 2007

my husband is awesome!

Bryan surprised me with tickets to the CD release concert for Sara Groves (my favorite musician) for Saturday night (11/17/07). He arranged for a babysitter and ordered tickets without me knowing but the biggest deal of all was that he got a coworker to cover him for 6 hours while he was supposed to be on call working at the hospital Saturday night so that he could go with me to the concert in Minneapolis. He really did all that for me, not himself, even though he likes Sara Groves too. I know it was a lot of work and was not at all convenient for him. It is a great reminder to me of how much he loves me and that he would go to the ends of the earth for me if he needed to or if I needed him to. He is always there when I need him. I know he isn't always there when I want him but he doesn't let me down when it is important. This time it wasn't even critical to life, he just really wanted to make me happy and he sure did! I love you, Bryan! You made my year!

No comments: