Friday, June 11, 2010

Marriott family


It was a sad occasion to gather to share in the loss of my grandmother Mildred Marriott. It was, however, very nice to see all of my family and lots of my mom's extended family. We hadn't been out to the Sacramento, CA area for 8 years so very little of my mom's family had met Jaden or Clay. It was fun to see all of my cousins and get updates on their lives. It was sad to say goodbye to my grandma but good to hear about her faith in Jesus. There was good and bad along the way. It is just good to be home now...until our next trip in two weeks. We are going to try to lay low for a little while and not do too much.

The picture is of my family, minus two sister-in-laws, 2 nieces and 2 nephews. We still got a nice family picture on a sad day.

No comments: