Friday, February 11, 2011

scrapbooking

I got back from a scrapbooking retreat yesterday where about 20 women, mostly from Rochester, MN gathered together. We rented a beautiful house and had lots of great conversation. I got quite a big of scrapbooking done. I did 25 pages which accounted for the major events in 2009. I am moving on to 2010 now and trying to decide between sticking with what I have been doing or switching to digital scrapbooking. I am still undecided. It has been a hand-on hobby of mine for so long that it is a big deal to change it. I started scrapbooking in 1997. Bryan and I have scrapbooks of us since we were dating. It is really neat to have that history for us to look through and being back so many special memories. It will always be important for me to do something physical that triggers things that have happened in my life. I love remembering. I think it helps me appreciate the present more and enjoy the life that I have.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

You could always do digital and then print the pages (even 12 x 12). I like having a book of some sort for the boys to look through.