Thursday, November 26, 2009

my sister

Last weekend, I got to take a special trip out to Colorado Springs to visit my sister. My mom and I and another friend threw a shower for my sister, Roxanne. She is pregnant with her second boy and is due Dec. 30th. The three of us haven't spent a significant amount of time together without lots of family around so we had lots of fun together. I love planning parties and get carried away sometimes but it is fun to share yummy food with others. My mom made an awesome cake for my sister too. She has lots of talent in the cake decorating department! We are putting her to work again this Saturday for Jaden's birthday.

I had lots of fun traveling by myself and getting some time away from the boys and Bryan. It was nice to come back to them. I sure did miss all of them.

No comments: