Tuesday, April 29, 2008

update after paris

We had an amazing time in Paris! It was so great to have a week alone with my husband. We saw all the major sites in Paris and took a road trip out to the Normandy beaches of WWII and saw some amazing castles in the Loire Valley on the way back. My favorite part of the trip really was just being with Bryan. I never get that much of his attention any more and the boys make it hard for me to give him my attention. My other favorite parts were walking around the Eiffel Tower and visiting amazing castles.

I didn't yet post pictures from San Diego and I wanted to show off a few favorites. My wonderful husband took a lot of time to go through all of our SD pics and Paris pics while I was driving back from ND on Sunday with the boys.





No comments: